Alberta Midland Railway Terminal (AMRT) is a rail logistics centre strategically located in Alberta’s Industrial Heartland. We provide third party rail logistics services to world-class industrial, energy and agricultural customers.
The terminal is located west of the Town of Lamont within Lamont County.
AMRT offers private rail yard services such as:
- Custom switching and staging of single cars, car blocks, and unit trains.
- Reserved rail car storage spots– short to medium term placements with excellent local connecting service is our specialty.
- Unreserved rail car storage.
- Rail car inspections and running repair services.
- Locomotive storage and repair services.
- A general transloading and product lay down area.
- Rail car billing, logistics services, rail service coordination.
- On site rail safety and live rail operations training centre.